Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tired and other things

For some reason I haven't been sleeping well the last two night . . . Sunday night it was my fault, both Jill and I went to bed at 1130 and we didn't actually go to sleep until 1, but last night I just kept tossing and turning.

I did get good news on the severance package that we are suppose to get from Scripps, I'm getting more than I thought so as usual Jill was right and I shouldn't be worried about it as much as I was, I need to know that she's going to be right nine out of ten times.

Nice win for the home town five last night, I missed the first half because I was at my meeting but I guess the game was over with at the end of the first quarter, I was listening to the game on my way home and it was at the half and I was blown away when I heard the score was 61-39. Let's hope that they can continue the winning ways tomorrow night.

The Redhawks got its first game of the season in last week, and thank god we had the 1230 game because if we had a 4 pm game we would be sitting at home again wondering when we'll get our first game in. We won 15-5, I didn't hit so well, 0-for-3 with a run scored, a walk and two reach on errors. The good news was that I didn't strikeout, bad news was that I didn't get a hit. Oh well, one game down and hopefully another 17-19 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. I think there is just something going around causing men to night sleep. John has been having the same problem for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is, for some reason I get this way one every couple of months . . . odd.

    ReplyDelete