Friday, March 27, 2009

Catching up

Well it's been a while since I've blogged about anything ... not too much has happened lately. My wife, my wonderful wife, is once again beating me in the NCAA March Madness pool. She's picked Mizzou last night to be Memphis, and yours truly had Memphis going on in all three brackets (yes I said three) including one of them having them win the national championship. Yeah, that good. So needless to say there's going to be bragging around the house for another year.

Redhawks baseball was suppose to start on Sunday, but for anyone that lives in Colorado or has been watching the news, yeah, that's not going to happen with the wonderful blizzard we had, and looking out the window the 18.5 inches of snow we got, it's melting like crazy. Again, that's just super.

Found a great web site that I could get myself into trouble, it's babyfans. com ... just check it out and you'll know why.

Well, Jill just got home and we are going to have a date night, so I'll write more later.

See you on the flip side.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next time you can cheat and copy her bracket. lol

    ReplyDelete